Saturday, 23 March 2013

Label Love - Motel

Motel
denim dresswhite printed skirtblack printed t-shirt,
grey tunic dressstriped crop topfishnet top
all motel

I must admit that although I do prefer to shop online most of the time I don't normally look at the shops that are purely based online and don't have their own stores on the high street only because I'm not sure what the quality will be like as I think it's really hard to tell on photos - an outfit can look great on the website but I think the look of the fabric can make or break a piece of clothing. For this reason I had never thought of buying anything from Motel - I know they sell the brand in larger Topshop stores but my local one doesn't stock it so I've never had chance to see what the clothes look like in 'real-life' if you know what I mean?
Well I think I'm going to have to take a risk and place a cheeky order as there are so many cool pieces on there at the moment! I just think everything on the website is bang on trend for the upcoming Spring/Summer season and I especially love their black smoke print trend, and their denim pieces are really cool too - it's that acid wash grungy type denim . . . All at a reasonable price - can't complain!
Here I have chosen some of my favourite pieces (although everything on the website is worth a look) 
My top pick would be the denim dress with the black sheer sleeves which was going to be my first purchase on payday but it has since sold out online :( Please Motel stick some more on the website soon, I have my purse at the ready!

Have you ever bought anything from Motel?


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love the things you chose, the denim dress is beautiful! love your blog

    daintydaffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peace skirt, so cool

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love the denim dress! I haven't bought anything from there but I have been eyeing up some of their dresses for a long time now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so so pretty! eeee love this and your bllog please check out mine xxx
    http://hughesingg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this webpage on regular basis to take updated from most recent news update.

    Also visit my site ... cheap legal highs

    ReplyDelete
  6. No matter if sοme оne searches for his ѵital thing, sο he/she wіshеs to be avаіlаble that in detaіl,
    thereforе that thing iѕ maintained over here.


    Rеview mу web page - legal highs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really inspired with your writing abilities and also with the structure for your blog. Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself? Anyway stay up the excellent quality writing, it's
    uncommon to look a niсe ωeblog liκe this one
    today..

    my blog; legal highs usa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank yоu, Ι've recently been looking for info approximately this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I've cаme upοn till now.
    However, ωhаt about the сonclusіon?

    Arе you ѕurе concerning the supply?



    Here iѕ mу ωeb blοg ... skunk herbal highs

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig